What makes the 3-Way Futon Frame so versatile?
- The 3-Way extends, reclines, retracts, lays flat, sits up and can generally be configured to suit your comfort mood.
- The extension slides straight out to support your legs in its extended position.
- The extension also drops to the floor to create the the unique "steamer position".
- The extension is easily removable, it hooks on and off.
- The extension slides back into the seat turning the 3-Way into a normal loveseat (no extension utilized).
- The backrest will tilt back into reclining position (as do all our futon bodies).
- The 3-Way also becomes a bed on a moments notice.
- The 3-Way comes in both 54" and 39" widths:
- 54” for use with a full size mattress
- 39” for use with a twin size mattress
- The 3-Way is easy to assemble and easy to convert into its many comfortable positions.
Latest from Pacific futons and waterbeds